>> Online Self Study Now Available
Click Here to find out more!
>> Title 24 Part 6 Essentials Courses - we'll bring them to you!
Contact us to schedule a time and place that work for you!
The California Statewide Codes and Standards Program has delivered over 175 courses to over 3,500 Energy Consultants, Building Inspectors and Plans Examiners.
Find out why so many industry professionals trust us to train them on Title 24. Check out our offerings and register for a class today!
Each of our Traditional Classroom courses target key energy code measures and audiences, and include plenty of interactive activities and discussion. Check our calendar in the right sidebar for more information on scheduled classes.
Hot Title 24 Topics
Facilitated online discussion forums for building department personnel and other industry professionals
Decoding Attics and Walls: Let's Talk 2016 High Performance Requirements
Instructor: Gina Rodda
Guest Speaker: John Morton of ConSol
Four Sessions Available:
Delivered online in real-time by an instructor
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Residential Standards for Energy Consultants
- Classes are delivered in 3 parts, 1 each day in a series.
- Upcoming Classes:
- 7/26/16 - 7/28/16: Registration
- 10/25/16 - 10/27/16: Registration Coming Soon
- 11/15/16 - 11/17/16: Registration Coming Soon
Take them whenever and wherever you like, at your own pace
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Residential Standards for AC Quality Installation Contractors
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Residential Standards for Indoor Lighting
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Residential Standards for Ventilation
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Nonresidential Standards for Indoor Lighting Mandatory Measures
- Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Nonresidential Standards for Indoor Lighting Prescriptive Compliance
Go to the Online Training Dashboard to begin.
Register with the site to sign up to get messages about upcoming trainings.