Energy Code Ace provides resources to help facilitate effective implementation of California's energy building code. In this section of our site, you’ll find the following to help you "decode" Title 24, Part 6.
- Trigger Sheets – "Quick reference" component-by-component summaries of sections of 2013 Title 24, Part 6 "triggered" based on project scope.
- Fact Sheets – "Quick reference" summaries of key requirements, forms, definitions and resources for implementing 2013 Title 24, Part 6
- Checklists – Step-by-step guidance for plans checks and field inspections
- A list of useful links, telephone numbers and handy documents
- FAQs on the program, this site and the code, itself
- A place to submit your own questions
And coming soon...
- More than just case studies, our “Ace Studies” focus on our “Energy Code Aces” and provide examples of how to correctly apply the code – and have it work to your advantage!